Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunday Sun!

What a gorgeous day! I feel so lucky to keep getting this incredible weather!I know however that tomorrow is supposed to rain very heavily and the sun will hide for a few days. For that reason we again took advantage of the weather today.

Jordon, as I had hoped got up with Kaylee this morning. She slept last night from 10-3:30 then was up at 7:30 to play with Daddy. It was nice. I enjoyed sleeping until just after 9am. What a treat.

Anyways, after this Jordon and I were not sure what we were going to do with the day. I made some grilled cheese sandwiches for brunch, we sat around the table with Kaylee and chit chatted.

Not long after she dozed off in her swing and I decided to dive into my book. Today, somehow between everything else I have done, I have almost finished the book. I will admit.... They are a good book and very difficult to put down.

Jordon went outside and decided to rake the front yard to make it look a little better. He also turned over the top layer of my garden. I cannot wait to get into the garden this year. I feel like I have the time now that I am off this summer to really make it look good.

Anyways, I read for a couple hours, in between playing with Kaylee, rearranging her in her swing, then moving to sit in the sun with her. At 3:30 Jordon and I went into the city to visit our friends Jenn, Jonny and their daughter Max. Jenn cuts Jordon's hair so well that he refuses to go anywhere else. We spent just over an hour there before we headed home to make supper.

I made simple pub grub tonight- some Cesar salad and chicken wings. Hit the spot :)

After this, Jordon cleaned up and I took Kaylee for a bath. It was nice, she always seems to enjoy this time the most. I find it amazing as over the last week or so she has began coo'ing and caw'ing a lot more. When I talk to her its as if she is talking back. I love it. What a little person she is becoming. Everyone keeps telling me that she is now looking more and more like Daddy and not so much Mommy. Geezzzzz!
Its now just after 8 (yes even with the time change) and she is down in her crib for the night. I am hoping to get 6 hours out of her but that's high hopes I suppose.

Anyway, nothing too exciting for the day, but who knows what tomorrow may bring!!!

I am attaching a picture of last years garden... Any ideas or suggestions for what I should do this year???

No comments:

Post a Comment