Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Battling the Bug

Last night while writing my blog I started to get a pain in my belly that told me I better run to the toilet. I spent the better part of an hour stuck there with some of the worst pains. Once I crawled to my bed my stomach did back flips which kept me up for some time and had me up twice through the night. This along with getting up with Kaylee at 3am, which she had also decided was play time made for a very long night.

At 4:15 I had decided I had enough and put her in her swing with a soother. She fell asleep here and I left her there while I crawled back into bed until she woke at 6:30.

Today has seemed like one of the longest days. I felt sick until around 1pm this afternoon. Trying to deal with a baby is hard enough when you are not feeling well, but I also had the tub guy show up to reglaze my tub. On top of this, it seemed the dogs even looking at me annoyed me and all I wanted to do was crawl in bed.

The noise from the tub guy kept me (and Kaylee) up until 3pm. As I have said many times, I am not a napper. No matter how hard I try, I cannot seem to lay down and sleep during the day. Today however, feeling sick and exhausted, I had decided I was going to lay down and try and even if I didn't sleep, just resting would help. Finally he left and I curled up on the couch. Amanda was here on the computer and captured this photo.

The nap I had was short lived. Someone came to the door and the dogs started to bark and this woke Kaylee and myself up.
I must admit, today is one of those days I want to forget ever happened. I hated everything today. Jordon arrived home and things did not get any better and I will leave it at that.
I am now sitting here looking down at Kaylee in her vibrating chair which she loves and as she smiles up at me I have to remember that tomorrow will be a better day.
My friend Christine is going to come over and get a few photos of Kaylee as well as lend me her Twilight books. I have been anti-twilight as I hate to fall into fads. That being said I was talking to a woman in line at the grocery store the other day who had read them 5 times! She claimed they were amazing. So I am hoping to get a couple good pictures and maybe I can escape this world and crawl into a good book tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. You betcha! I'm leaving as soon as I put this load of laundry in the drier. Be there soon :)

    ReplyDelete