Thursday, March 4, 2010

PussyCat Doll Workout whooped my butt!

Ohhhh those couple of glasses of red wine last night turned into a bottle and while I felt great last night, it did not feel so great this morning. I woke up almost agitated at life. Not upset, or mad- but agitated. Like I really wanted to stay curled up all day and avoid everything and everyone. That being said, we know it cannot happen! LOL.

Kaylee rose this morning around 6:15am. I tried everything I could to get her to go back to sleep in order to shake my pounding headache. To no avail. Anyways, I then decided maybe I could just keep her happy in bed with me. Since she likes noise I turned on the tv, pulled out her play mat and she was happy as can be. I dozed off for another 45 minutes! Yahoooo!

I eventually got up and carried on with my morning routine, although this morning I decided to try and bake.... Now anyone that knows me, knows I cook. I DO NOT bake.... I have tried, however it never works out. Kaylee was having her bottle in her swing and I pulled out the muffin tin, followed by the Pilsbury muffin in a tube I had in the fridge. Now come on, you didn't think I was actually going to bake them from scratch did you? LOL
22-26 minutes- perfect I say to myself. I take Kaylee downstairs, light a fire and put on Ellen. Kaylee starts dozing in and out. This is not to be confused with sleep as she opens her eyes to be sure I am there and will scream if not. Suddenly I smell that famous- its burning smell.

Man, straight out of a tube and I still cannot bake. Oh well I did try.

I folded some laundry while Kaylee slept, chit chatted with Amanda and after she left decided to get back on my elliptical. I did 20 minutes before my jello legs almost gave out from under me. Still feeling pretty good I decided to do 3 sets of 20 crunches. Wow I am on a roll. I am still at this point feeling motivated. Looking down at my flubby tummy and jello looking as well as feeling at this point legs, is enough motivation for anyone.
I decided I was going to pack up my little girl and head to walmart for a yoga mat and work out video.
Of course just as I had gotten dressed and ready to go, Kaylee woke up and had a tantrum. We battled it out for an hour before she finally gave into the bottle and settled down. I bundled her up and off we went. It is amazing what the car does. Wide awake but the motion still keeps her calm.

I got to walmart and popped her carseat into the basket- I love this feature of the carseat. Ohhhh, I also for the first time ever used the parking spot for "mother with child". That was very exciting (even if it is defeating my exercise mojo).

Ok, so there I am with a fussing baby and a wall full of yoga mats, yoga balls, yoga strecth bands. Man.. How does one choose. I finally decided on the kit which came with an information video, the ball, the mat, 2 weight balls, the stretch band and some foam block thingy. While I was there and feeling motivated, I also purchased 2 work out videos. The Pussycat Dolls Total work out video as well as a Pilates video.

Anyways, once I got home she was wide awake and I was only able to pump up my yoga ball. I put a McCain pizza in the oven for Jordon and I for supper. Once we finished supper I told him I was taking 40 minutes to do my Pilates video.

Well I completed the Pilates video. I was hardly able to stand up afterwards but I did it. I may not have had the same enthusiasm however!

***7:30pm nightly Kaylee routine inserted here***

For some strange reason I decided to put the Pussycat dolls one on AFTER this and see what it was about. I made it through the warm up before I pretty much collapsed. Man those girls even make working out look sexy! How do I do that and not look like a lump bouncing around my ping pong room. LOL. Anyways, if anyone has any great work out video suggestions let me know.

In other news, Kaylee had yet another very fun bath. She loves it! It seems to be one of her favorite times of day. Maybe thats why she does her usual routine- just to have a nice warm bath! So tonight she is wide eyed and looking at me like sleep is not anytime near. This scares me for the simple fact that I am dead on my feet. I am hoping that I am able to move tomorrow. The pilates video says you must do 3 days in a row, then take a day off and then do the next 3 days in a row ect...

Wish me luck, I am hoping to turn into a hot mama and not just a flabby mama!

Here's a pic from after our bath tonight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment