Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Boring!

Well I didn't write yesterday because I have been quite boring lately and I don't want to write about the same thing everyday! Things are starting to fall into a routine and therefore the sames things are happening.
Yesterday my little fart of a daughter cried from 12:30 in the afternoon until 6:30 when I finally decided to give her a bath and start the bedtime routine early. She was down shortly after 7 and sleeping. Thank goodness. It always makes me wonder when she cries like that for so long.
I woke up this morning to her crying and when I went in she had the poop down her leg, up her back- everywhere. It was absolutely awful. I have never seen anything like it and that it what I am blaming yesterdays outburst on. Who wouldn't be upset if they were holding all of that in.

The other reason I have been boring is because when I do have a free moment to do something I have my head buried in the twilight series. I finished Twilight and moved on to New Moon yesterday morning and finished it this afternoon. Yikes, I don't think I have ever read so much in such a short time. Good thing I don't work or anything! Ha ha! Picture this- Kaylee bouncing around on Mommy's hip in the living room while she hum's and reads her book at the same time. LOL.

Anyways, other then that... I was talking to one of my friends Jenn who has a little one. Max is now 9 months old and they have put her in day care twice a week. WOW! Its hard to imagine but I should be thinking about these things already- so I am told anyways. How do you go about picking where you will place your child, considering of course, that they are spending more awake hours with these people then they are with you. I don't even want to think about it already.

Anyway, this summer I am also planning a trip to Toronto. This July I am going to drive down with Kaylee and spend a couple weeks there. Jordon will only get a few days off and therefore will fly down when he can.

My father hates the idea of me driving alone with the baby. I have made the trip a few times before on my own, however never with a baby. He wants to fly down and drive back with me... We just seem to keep having trouble agreeing on dates. Anyway, a plan is in motion. I think I will be just fine with her on my own... But of course Poppa Bear had to say something about that!

Anyway, the weather has been stunning, been walking everyday and the elliptical everyday however..... The Pilate's and me have taken a break. I will get back into it... As soon as I finish these books. It just seems like any time I have, I want to spend reading, definitely not straining my out of shape muscles. I justify it by saying I went for a walk outside with Kaylee and the dogs and did 20 minutes on the elliptical.... Excuses.... terrible. Regardless I have kept off 4 lbs. I haven't gone down anymore in the last 5 days but hopefully soon! LOL.



1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA. Those are the kind of poops my parents say I had. Can't say I'm jealous about those. lol.

    ReplyDelete