Sunday, February 28, 2010

Delayed...

Wow, talk about take it easy and relax. That is what yesterday consisted of. I think everyone- including Kaylee needed a pajama's day where we did not do too much.
Jordon and Dad helped Amanda finish moving the rest of her things from the old apartment into her place next door and then came home to veg. We put on the Olympics and lounged around for most of the evening.

We ordered a pizza and I swear Kaylee smelled it and got angry when she couldn't have any. She was happy as a clam and once the pizza arrived, the nose started to go and she threw a tantrum... I am sure that little girl smelled pizza and wanted some!

I snuck off to bed with Kaylee around 8:30, leaving the boys downstairs and by 10:30 Kaylee was sound asleep.

Here is the exciting part! 7 HOURS!!!!!!!!!! 7 HOURS OF SLEEEP!!!!!! Thats right! She slept until 5:30! By 6:30 she was back to bed and slept until 8am. Wow! I felt like a new woman! Incredible. I woke up happy and content! Life is good.

Tomorrow My Dad is leaving and I am pretty bummed out. The weekend is just not enough.

My post today was delayed as I am running a temp version of Windows 7 (which I love) but which has also expired.

A friend of mine David has given me another trial in order to use this for another 30 days! The PC was with him for the day and therefore I am slow getting to my blog.

Not too much exciting happened yesterday and therefore I will write more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment