Thursday, February 25, 2010

Out with the Old!


Well I know I mentioned that Kaylee was fussing all day yesterday, but somehow I still managed to clean out my closet.

This means, all my Maternity clothes, all my- I purchased too big to fit while I was pregnant and all my clothes I haven't worn and will not wear are gone! My closet which was a disaster, had clothes falling out each time the door was opened is now nice and clean, tidy and organized. I have come to the conclusion that while I may be a neat freak and like everything to be clean, I am a closet junkie.

If it isbehind closed doors/drawer/out of sight, it is probably cluttered, unorganized and a mess. That being said, my closet no longer fits into that category. Now open my junk drawer, my kitchen utensils drawer, or look under the stairs and it is a different story! HAHAHA!

Anyways, getting that done at 7am yesterday morning made me feel pretty good. Being in my regular jeans feels great!

Kaylee was cranky all day long. I think it may be this lingering cold that hasn't quite developed into a full blown cold but has her sneezing and coughing here and there. Jordon came home and cooked us some good old Kraft Dinner as I was not up to cooking and Kaylee was not willing to be put down in her swing. We gave her a bath and decided to relax.

She began to fall asleep around 9 and I worried she was going to sleep too early and would be up as soon as I layed down. Well she wasn't into a heavy sleep until 10 when I put her in her crib and she slept until 2:30. That's right! Another 4 1/2 hours!!!! Yaaa. She stayed up until 3:30 and then was up at 6:30 for good. There was no back to sleep for this little girl!

Anyways, today is the big day! I am picking up my Dad at the airport at 4 and I can't wait. He has taken on the title "Poppa Bear" as so suitingly was given to him years and years ago by my good friend Krystal. Dad has always played important roles in a few of my friends lives, promising to always be there and always protect them. My friends knew he would. He is a great man and its going to be wonderful to see him with my little girl. I haven't taken any new pictures of her today.... I normally try and stay on top of new ones but I was off to the liquor store for beer this morning (can't have an empty beer fridge when dad arrives)! I have also been cleaning up some odds and ends.

Promise to post new pictures tomorrow. Until then, here's just another adorable pic of Kaylee!

No comments:

Post a Comment