Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Chapter 1


Last week my wonderful friend Krystal sent me among others, a link to her blog that she had begun about her life as a new Mom. I read it and laughed and nearly cried and thought about how awesome it was to be able to share that with everyone.

She has inspired me to write my own blog about my new chapter in my life. The chapter which should be titled; Kaylee and everything that goes along with her!

Kaylee was born on January 21st 2010. It was a long and difficult labor, one which has made me strongly believe I do not want to do it ever again. This is something everyone continues to tell me I will "forget and move on" however at this point it seems so unlikely.

Needless to say, she is beautiful and I love her and of course I would do it all over again to have her.

The last 3 weeks and 5 days have all seemed to blur together. Sleep is something I vaguely remember and a shower is something I will never again take for granted!

Our life has forever changed and I am grateful for her each and everyday.

All that being said, my god does she have a set of lungs and a temper on her!!!

I am going to post when I can and write about the everyday steps we take, growing together, loving together and crying together.

No comments:

Post a Comment