Thursday, August 12, 2010

Throwing in the Towel!

Calling all Mom's!
Does the sound of your baby crying, whining, yelling (which is most of the time) and throwing fits occasionally make you feel as if you are a crazy woman who just needs to throw in the towel?

I am sitting here this morning, Kaylee has been fussing all morning with nothing soothing her in the least. Add to that, a house that last night was clean until hubby came home, 2 dogs that need to be walked, laundry, a headache that has lasted the last 3 days and a belly that is saying give me the good food/ no, eat the bran....

I swear I feel like throwing in the towel and taking a day off!

At least if I were at work and I was having a day like that I could take the day off. But as all Mom's know, that's just not a possibility.

Anyways, that's my venting for the day. Other then that, I have lost 5lbs this week from running (ok I only did that 3 out of the 5 days), and eating super healthy. Watching the scale change feels good but I really do miss snacking on my favorites instead of a handful of walnuts or a bowl of blueberries.

Also new, it is official, Kaylee is crawling. For the last month she has been scooting around and getting where she wants to go but mostly on her bum or pulling her knees up to her hands then shoving her body forward onto the floor. Yesterday she just got up on the kitchen floor and started moving. Next thing I know, she is playing in the dog water bowl.

Other then that, we have been pretty low key. My change of diet and no booze at all has had me with a bit of a headache. Missing my toast and peanut butter every morning and glass of wine in the evening. But all in the price of beauty- and feeling good too.


That's all for today! Have a great one!!!

*** Me and me Sister up north this summer, sitting around a fire... Do I look 12 with the pigtails? LOL***

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya! I know I already told you this, but just thought I'd comment on here so everyone knows that I just want a day off sometimes, too. But then when I get it, I miss Aidan like crazy. Ahhh, the joys of motherhood.

    ReplyDelete