Sunday, April 11, 2010

Quiet Week

Hey everyone who may possibly read my blog... I know there are not many of you and I am happy I have the couple of you who do read this.
I want to first say that you to the ladies who did message me after I wrote about the resentment issue. I received some great tips from other Mom's and support which was really nice.
The last week has been much better. It was definitely quiet which was kind of nice after company for a week. We enjoyed some at home time playing, LAUGHING (which she did for the first time), and chatting.
Thursday however rolled along and your not going to believe this... But she had a fever and was very very cranky. I could not put my finger on what would be going on.
The next day was exactly the same thing. Needless to say I began trying to figure out absolutely everything I thought it could be. Some of you may thing I am crazy for thinking this but I am pretty sure she is cutting a tooth. I know she is only 11 weeks old... However, Her one cheek has been bright pink, the fever, the constant onset of drooling and the white spot under her gum on the right hand side is what is making me believe this.
Is this as bizarre as I think it is? I thought 6 months plus was when you start expecting teeth?
Anyways, other then that things have been alright. I am finding that Kaylee is becoming much more attached to me. I realize that I am the primary care giver and she spends all of her time with me (most of the time anyways)... But it seems that she is even fussing when Jordon picks her up.
Jordon doesn't like this fact anymore then I do. For starters it means she gets handed back to me much more often, but also it upsets Jordon that she is not nearly as comforted by him. He tries so hard and she continues to cry, when I take her from him she instantly stops. That alone upsets Jordon. He really feels defeated.
Anyways, other then that, like I said i was a very quiet week. I swam each night at the pool except Friday and Saturday as there is no lane swimming, but last Sunday through Thursday I did.
This weekend we went over to our neighbours to play some Poker. I made a Sheppard's pie, which turned out to be a huge hit.. I didn't win at Poker of course but as always it was tons of fun. Saturday I also managed to sneak out for a pedicure while Jordon and Kaylee spent the afternoon together. My girlfriend Adele came over and spent the night last night. We had a lazy evening, lounging around in sweatpants, eating snacks and watching TV.
This week we do have one date planned. It seems that all the girls I used to work with at the Lonestar have either had a baby, are having a baby or are trying to have a baby. Needless to say one of the girls suggested we all get together with our little babies and have a play date, Mom's chat session. I volunteered the have the first date at my house and so this Wednesday we should be joined by a couple adorable little babies and there beautiful Mom's. I will be sure to ask if I can take pictures of them for my blog.
Other then that, not too much is going on. I will write as soon as I have something good to say! Take care!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment