Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Happy 3 Month Birthday Kaylee!!!

Alright, cheesy to celebrate such a small birthday? Maybe but hey, whatever gets me through the day!

3 months ago today Kaylee came into this world with no ease and to this day has not been too easy! In the last 3 months, I have gone from being a young woman with only myself to worry about, to a young Mom with no clue what I was doing, to what I consider myself now- a fairly new Mom who knows a few things but has a list miles long of things still to learn.




I may complain about how fussy Kaylee is, but the truth is, she is my little girl and I wouldn't change my life in any way. I adore the mornings when she is happy to wake up and play, the mid mornings when she is content to have a bottle and stare up at me in amazement and every night which I sit in my rocking chair looking down at her and she drifts to sleep. Yes our afternoons are hectic and often cranky but those other moments make up for it.
Today we went to Zellers and bought 4 new bottles. They are the Dr.Browns which were recommended to me by a friend for "fussy babies". I did a little research and apparently they really work with babies who are cranky as they have a tube down the middle to eliminate any possibilities for air/gas and they have a different nipple which is supposed to help with digestion. Anyways, it is worth a shot I figure.

One other thing which I thought I would mention as a 3 month milestone is trying cereal. I know it is early but I have been told by many that you can allow them to start trying it as early as 4 weeks. So the plain cereal mixed with some formula she is not a fan of.... Today I bought the fruit flavoured one (no sugar, nothing added) and she loved it. I couldn't put it on the spoon fast enough. It was awesome! We have also had our first play date, we have mastered standing up on Mom's knee with some support, we have discovered our hands, although not quite sure what to do with them, we have laughed, smiled and not to mention had Mommy and Daddy fall in love with her., all in the last 3 months!

Aww ok, enough with the cheesiness. I just wanted to post a birthday message about the good things :).

Enjoy a couple pictures of a happy little girl!

1 comment:

  1. Happy 3 months, Kaylee! I've heard from many people that 3 months is the start of a new, happier baby and it only gets better from here. Enjoy your little one.

    ReplyDelete