Wednesday, May 26, 2010

All the fun stuff!

Well, what a week. My goodness. I am going to skip right past the fact that possible teeth= ear infections= fevers= hell. Topic is now closed.
Aside from that Kaylee has been wonderful. She has been exploring the world of rolling over and seems to have a different reaction each time. Sometimes she is so content with herself for doing it and other times she just gets plain old mad because she does not enjoy being on her belly. At first I thought this was going to stop her from rolling over once she realized that she ends up on her belly she would stop doing it. It has not deterred her however. One thing that does deter her, is me, watching her, waiting for it to happen. It seems she is on her back and content, the second I turn my back she is on her belly. Little fart!

Anyways, I did get some pictures of her in the act!
This past week we have also been trying a lot of different baby foods. So far we know she loves carrots, apple/blueberry, banana's are alright but not a fav and pea's she simply will not eat. She also loves cereal. I mean loves to the point that I cannot shovel it in fast enough. She gets very angry with her mouth wide open while I refill the spoon. Too darn cute.
The heat this weekend was lovely for me however did not turn out to be such a hit for Kaylee. She wasn't feeling well and then add that heat, she was down right cranky. I had in her just a diaper but she wouldn't nap. I figure mostly because she was just uncomfortable. I had a fan going but she was still warm.

In other news- about a month ago I received a gift from a girl I work with at RIM and I have to say- it is awesome!Its a little sheep that you put in the crib that makes soothing noises. It has the ocean, whales, a river and a forest. You can put it on for 25 minutes or 45 minutes. I put this on each and every night before Kaylee goes into her crib and she falls asleep to it. As I mentioned last week I think, she has not been sleeping through the night anymore. While she doesn't wake right up, she starts crying, I go in, give her the soother, she stops immediately and goes back to sleep. While it only takes a second, its still that interrupted sleep and I find I am back to being more tired again- as I was in the first couple months. Any suggestions Mom's? Do I just let her self-sooth and cry til she stops?

Oh last week, I had an enjoyable evening. Jordon's boss Darren came by on his big motorcycle and took me out for a drive to see if I liked it. Now I know they can be dangerous- but this was fun!! I loved it. LOL.

Lastly, I just changed the settings on this so that anyone can leave a comment on my posts. Before you had to be a "member". So heck- leave me a message and help me with all my crazy nonsense questions! hehe

Enjoy a few pictures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment